My Blog List

Sunday, November 05, 2017

The patio has been put to bed for the season, and I am enjoying the last lovely days of Autumn, although today is a dull rainy Sunday :(.  I've been down with a cold the last couple of weeks but feeling better now, hence not much to show sewing wise. I have been busy though .... of course ;). This month our Sewing group's hostesses was also sick with a cold so I had to call around and find a new location for the group and then let everyone know. That change of venue also necessitated a change of plans on the transferal of two bins of the group's donated items for Wellspring. This task accomplished I was then onto the transferal of the 30 vintage quilts I donated to the guild. Another task accomplished, and I can now see my kitchen floor = YEAH. My sock knitting classes have begun and I have half a sock knit already = YEAH. And of course I am back at prepping Lucy Boston parts. Boring but necessary. This week I'll be making  along with making place mats for the guild's donation to Meals on Wheels, so no, I won't have any 150 Canadian Women blocks to show off :(.
November is usually a busy month for me with medical appointments, car appointments, banking appointments, Christmas shopping and general fun stuff, so you may not see much from me !
TTFN


No comments: